PRF Skin Rejuvenation
WHAT IS PRP AND PRF NON-SURGICAL SKIN REJUVENATION?
PRP (PLATELET-RICH PLASMA) OR PRF (PLATELET-RICH FIBRIN) is a non-surgical treatment option for improved function and overall appearance of ageing or damaged skin performed by Dr Marie-Louise Wessels and Dr Liz Thompson at Clear Skin Laser & Wellness Group. During a PRP or PRF(for tear trough area) treatment, the patients own blood is drawn and spun in a centrifuge to separate out the yellow plasma, which is 5x more concentrated in platelets than the whole blood. Platelets release growth factors that contribute to our bodies innate healing processes. When this “liquid gold” is injected into the skin, PRP stimulates the formation of collagen, fibroblasts and increases cell regeneration improving overall tone and texture and enhancing the skin’s youthful appearance from the inside out.
PRP & PRF offer a natural option that is very safe, making most patients a good candidate for treatment.
PRF Therapy is a popular option to treat the tear troughs, focusing on safely tightening, hydrating and reducing the hollows without the limitations of dermal fillers that are present for some patients with certain genetic or vascular conditions in that region.
PRP & PRF SKIN REJUVENATION TREATMENTS WILL:
- Increase collagen and elastin
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Firm and tighten skin
- Improve hydration
- Create a more youthful tone and texture
ARE YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR PRP/PRF SKIN REJUVENATION?
- Have you experienced a noticeable change in the overall look and feel of your skin?
- Have you noticed the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, particularly with facial expressions?
- Does your skin seem thinner and more fragile than it used to, potentially causing sagging or crepiness?
- Are you finding your skin lacking hydration and youthful glow?
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
3-4 treatments, spaced 1 month apart is a great initial treatment protocol. Since PRP works through tissue regeneration and stimulation of cellular growth, it can take up to 3-4 months before you start to see the benefits.
PRP and PRF treatments can be purchased as a single treatment or at a discounted rate for packages.