We are so happy to be able to take care of our community and see clients in the clinic for treatment again. Keeping everyone safe is our number one priority and these are the steps we have put in place to do so:
CLIENTS ARRIVING AT THE CLINIC- CHECKING IN & OUT
- Please arrive five minutes before your appointment start time.
- Wait outside to be assisted with our clinic entry protocol and be directed to your treatment room.
- We will not be offering drop-in services and doors will remain locked until you are greeted by your service coordinator.
- You must be wearing a mask and use our hand sanitization station before entering.
- Front desk transactions and product sales will all be offered directly from your treatment room.
- Please pay with debit or credit card. No cash will be accepted at this time (please email us in advance if you need to make special arrangements for this).
CLINIC & STAFF HEALTH & SAFETY PLAN & POLICIES
- Staff will be wearing PPE while in the clinic.
- Additional safety measures will be taken when client masks need to be removed in the treatment room before the start of any facial services.
- Client masks will remain on during conversations with practitioners and for all non-facial services.
- There will be no more than two clients in the clinic at any time, allowing for physical distancing and sterilization of alternating treatment rooms and high touch areas.
- We will not allow any client or staff member into the clinic that is experiencing a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or has difficulty breathing currently or within the past two weeks.
- There will be no charge for last-minute cancellations due to any symptoms of cold, flu, fever or high-risk exposure to someone with COVID-19.